It’s time to start planning how best to publicize your photography event and signup families to ensure a great participation, as well as take a quick look ahead to being prepared for Photography Day.
During our next call, we will review the attached Publicizing Your Event and Preparation Worksheets. We will also discuss the tools The Lifetouch HUB, https://lifetouch.myhubintranet.com has to assist in promoting the event and scheduling families. I have created a Publicity Article and a Signup Graphic which is also attached.
Lastly, we will be reviewing our Appointment Scheduling System which has a Member Link you can use to allow your families to signup online and an Administrative Link for you.
APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING SYSTEM
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED:
- When logging in the first time, you will be asked to change your password. Be sure to write down your password, store it in a safe place, and share your login information as needed.
- In the event that you have questions with your login or need your password reset, contact our Center of Excellence team for help at 1-866-756-0281 or .
The appointment scheduling site includes an Administrator Site and a Member Site, each accessed via a unique link.
As the Administrator, you can:
- Enter and change appointments
- Disable the site for paper sign-ups
- Print out paper schedules
To get started, you will log in using the information below:
- To access the online scheduling site, CLICK HERE
- Enter Username: host381777
- Enter Password: 381777
Your families will appreciate the convenience of reviewing the schedule and signing up online.
- Your member site URL: https://booknow-lifetouch.appointment-plus.com/yepp1re6/
- Share this link on your Website, on your Facebook/social pages, and in Email communications
- Use the attached Sign Up graphic as a way to promote photography
- Ask your webmaster for assistance in linking the Member Site URL to the graphic
- The Administrative User Guide provides detailed information on all the functions of the site. CLICK HERE to access
- Plus, the Quick Start Guide outlines the most common steps. CLICK HERE to access.
NOTE: Once you are logged in you will notice some appointment times designated as “reserved.” These are set as a way to manage the flow and provide your families with the best experience. Please do not use “reserved” times for appointments.